Seriously could it get any better? What the heck! Evidently Lane hit Eliza (most likely cause she did something first! That's usually what happens) well that ticked Eliza off and so she clobbered Lane with a hand WEIGHT!!! ON THE HEAD!!! Luckily Joe was here so after I got Lane cleaned up I had Joe look at it just to make sure I didn't need to take him in or anything. It didn't look terribly deep but it's not my expertise! Poor Lane had blood streaming down his head over his eye and running down his cheek... He dripped blood all the way from down stairs to the front room! The poor kid is screaming his head off and saying, "I'm bleeding I'm bleeding" over and over again. I had flash backs from this DAY! Well here's a picture it's hard to see but it's about an inch long and maybe 2 cm deep but luckily not too deep. I'm so glad it's almost nap time!!! 




10 comments:
Oh my goodness! Poor little guy! Head wounds are so scary. Our big head wound was from a brick down the slide. Nice.
NO NO! that is no fun! glad it isn't too bad that you have to take him in.
Ok, now I am afraid to read your blog when I see a new title. hehe. Poor Lane.
Oh my gosh. THat's BLOOD?
oh my gosh! Poor little guy! Hopefully she felt bad. Ohhh poor boy
Poor kid...I have a headache for him...ouch!
Oh my goodness - your poor little guy. That must have been scarey. I am glad he is okay now.
Ouch! That had to be scary for you - I'm glad he's okay.
OH MY!!!!
Can you believe how much heads can bleed? It seems that you have one at your house that seems to need stitches more than the rest. That is my daughter for us. I am glad he is okay.
Post a Comment