I love it!! Little sister in charge :)
I just knew from reading this that she must be 3, and I looked in your side bar and, sure enough! What a cutie.
are kids not just the cutest sometimes. I wish they could have more of those cute moments than the long burst of unwanted icky ones. Hehe. Take care
That's too stinking cute! Love her.♥Rachel B.
did she mean she was asleep but her voice was awake?
Thanks for sharing your Eliza-isms! She is funny!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it!! Little sister in charge :)
I just knew from reading this that she must be 3, and I looked in your side bar and, sure enough! What a cutie.
are kids not just the cutest sometimes. I wish they could have more of those cute moments than the long burst of unwanted icky ones. Hehe. Take care
That's too stinking cute! Love her.
♥Rachel B.
did she mean she was asleep but her voice was awake?
Thanks for sharing your Eliza-isms! She is funny!
Post a Comment