In honor of the Veteran's Emma's school had an assembly. I have such respect for all of our soldiers. Whether they're serving our country right now or they have in the past... What an awesome sacrifice they have and are making for us. So this is a small example of the way we feel here in our little town... It's a little hard to hear what they're saying but it's, We're grateful for the USA... Oh yeah, and I'm sorry for the cruddy recording. I suck at this but it doesn't help that I had to zoom my regular digi camera all the way out because I was so far back and any little move I made jiggled EVERYTHING!!! :)
I love the way little kids sing and their enthusiasm.
You might have to click the play button and then pause to let it load. Seemed like it took a few seconds to load completely...




3 comments:
Love your wallpaper/skin on your blog!!! Where do you find them? I only know how to get the basic backgrounds from Blogger...kinda boring! AND, how do you etch on your Pyrex dishes? Too cool!
http://www.blogcrowds.com/resources/blogger_template.php
This is the website that I got my template from. I really like this one but haven't found any other's that I really like. Another place to go to is:
www.finalsense.com
There is a chemical that you can get at glass stores. I don't think that they have them at wal mart or anything. I'm not even sure what the stuff was called but it sort of looks like cement and it comes in a bottle kind of like modge podge would come in! I can call the lady who did the class and ask her the name of the chemical if you'd like. And if you want more details on how we did it, let me know.
Sorry it cut off the website for that first one. But scroll down on my blog and there is a link under my clusrmaps. It's called Blogcrowds.
Post a Comment