Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

♡ Etiquette...


There are tons of different types and kind of etiquette!
Evidently there is bathroom etiquette for the male gender!
There is proper "door" etiquette!
And of course good "old" proper etiquette!
And there is proper "SITTING" etiquette!!!
BUT did you know that there was such a thing as blog etiquette? I always wondered if there was! Tip Junkie did a post about it! So if you're interested check it out!
I fully believe that there is an exception to every rule but a lot of these are just a good rule of thumb! :)

13 comments:

Kelli said...

that last picture is the best and should be shown at church to a "few" people. hehe

Great new header, Love those pics.

Great post, I added the link to mine also, although I dont know how to do it fancy like you, not to be mean, but your so smart! (I mean that, your so smart)

Gayle said...

I love your new layout! Thanks for the etiquette lesson! don't want to offend anyone. :) I put a new song on my blog 'Pocket Full of Sunshine' listen to it ... I think you'll like it.
see ya soon
luv ya

Bonnie the Boss said...

Love the new layout too. Sooo cute. But now I am wondering if I have offended. I always worry about others and their opinions.

Laski said...

That was a great list! Thanks for directing us to Tip Junkie!

Love the new look! AWESOME!

Tip Junkie said...

Seriously cute post and thanks for the linky love. Did you change your blog design recently? I adore it!! Great job!

tammy said...

Love the pics. The last pic reminded me of a women in my ward sitting on bleachers watching a baseball game in a dress. When we told her she needed to close her legs, she said, "Oh darn, that was so comfortable." {hee hee.}

Summer said...

huh! I'll have to check that out.

junglemama said...

Great pictures.

I found that the link on my blog didn't work because you changed the http address. It took me alot to find you again. :)

AutoSysGene said...

Love your new look! I don't know how you find time!!

Debra said...

Love your new look too!!!!

The pictures are great!

Misty said...

Can't say I follow all the "rules", but such is life....

Fun to read....

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I read it. Great tips.
Cathy

latree said...

ooooooh.... I cant stand looking at the last pict!