We've had beautiful weather today it was 77 but there was a nice wind so it didn't "feel" like it was that hot. It was 77 and then with in just under 1/2 an hour later it was 57... Crazy how fast it cooled off. We had a beautiful rainbow after, it was huge. Now if I had a panoramic setting on my camera this picture would look much better!





5 comments:
Wow what a rainbow. We left for the drivers ed parents meeting and it looked like it might dump buckets. after the meeting it was pouring, but it only lasted about 10 min.
I actually think the rainbow collage is very cool! 103 here today. I only went out for about 10 minutes to water the garden at 9 am. Sheesh.
I think it is awesome how you matched it up! Wow...it's perfect. very pretty pic!
We did have a beautiful rainbow one day this week, I can't remember when, I was too busy worrying about who was supposes to referee which field (I schedule the referee's in my city) anyway when I saw your pictures I remembered the rainbow here thanks for sharing!
Totally awesome picture Melissa!! I love rainbows :)
Post a Comment