Olivia has been dying to have her birthday ever since the twins had theirs... and finally it was her day!

Livvy's Caterpillar birthday cake...


Yesterday Olivia was being a stinker and got mad at Emma and threw a deodorant container at her face! She is now sporting a very nice shiner!





10 comments:
cute video!!! nice shiner Emma! Good job on the cake!
how can a girl with such cute hair be so mean to her sister? I dont believe you for a minute. hehe
cute cute cute cake
Happy Birthday!!!
Her cake is so cute I love all the colors.
I can't believe someone so cute could do something like that.
Poor Emma!!!
Glad she finally got her birthday! ;) So happy birthday to Liv!! Hope Emma's shiner goes away soon.
;)r.
Happy Birhtday Olivia! Love your cake!
That cake is adorable!!! Did you make it???
Poor Emma! :(
Happy Birthday to her!!! That cake looks so good. Maybe you should put her in softball when she gets older.
Happy late birthday.
Super cute cake!
Ouch ouch ouch!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY O!!
eleven huh? oh she's so funny!
I'm sorry for being soooo late. I don't blog as frequently as I did before. but I still try to keep at least once a week.
luv you O.
Cute Cake!! I can't believe that black eye, ouch. I loved the video too. Sounds like someone doesn't like being the baby and wants to be older, LOL! :)
HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY EMMA!
Post a Comment