Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 14, 2008

♡ We've got NEWS!!!!



HIS TEST!
and is officially an RN!
WHOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :)

35 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Congrats Joe! Way to go!

Claremont First Ward said...

Such wonderful news!

Kelli said...

YEAH, one stress down (ten to go?) hehe. Congrats to you all. Its a family effort you know.

junglemama said...

Wooo-hooo! Congrats!

Tinabean said...

YEAH JOE!!!
Such a stress off your shoulders i bet.
I am so happy to hear this news.

Crazymamaof6 said...

WHOOHOO JOE! all the hard work paid off! YAY!

Genny said...

That is great! What an exciting time for you guys!

Jaime said...

Great news!! Congratulations!

The Burp Cloth Babe said...

Hooray for you (and him)! I know you are so proud!

Lynell said...

Congrats. That is so awesome! I am so happy for you all.

alisha said...

Congratulations! What a great accomplishment!

Cecilia said...

Congratulations! For both of you (you for all the support)

Chelley said...

WHOOHOO

Congratulations!

Debra said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats!!!!!

raising4boys said...

What a great feeling!! CONGRATULATIONS :)

Kellan said...

WOW - that is fabulous - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

See you - Kellan

Emy5 said...

Congrats to Joe. I think being a RN is a wonderful job. Way to go.

Laura said...

Wonderful news!! I am thrilled for you !

Tina said...

Congratulations to Joe...and the whole family!! Yay! :)

Hethrjem said...

Woot woot! Congrats! I shoulda been a nurse. Now send him over here to cure pancreatitis!

Janice {Run Far} said...

That is awesome, Congrats

Bonnie the Boss said...

YAY!! Congrats!! Great job to both of you!!

Jenn said...

Go Joe!!! Go Joe!!! Wooo-whoot!

Genny said...

Hope you are enjoying celebrating!

SuperCoolMom said...

Hooray! I'm mentally doing a happy dance for you!

The Muries said...

Way to go!!! Congrats!!! That is totally awesome for you guys.

Anonymous said...

WHOOO-HOOO! Congrats!! Good Job, Joe!

Jennifer P. said...

clapping, clapping, clapping!!! May wonderful things await you!!!

KATE said...

Congrats! Whoo Hoo!!!

Gail said...

mostly cause they don't have his program at EOU - we did think about it but we thought it easier to just move up to Cheney instead of having to transfer half-way through. The Voc Rehab program is very strict about what they will and won't do.

Oh and that is sooooo awesome that Joe passed - I know you were a little worried about the test.
:):):):):):)

Doran & Jody said...

Congratulations!! Watch out buns, here come the needles.

Chelley said...

Hopin all is well!

latree said...

congratulations!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Congratulations! And now the adventure begins ... new job, new state, new town.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

YESS~!!!