Taken from crazymama... Rules of the tag? NO CLEANING BEFORE TAKING YOUR PICTURES! That's it. I know easy and yet completely horrifying! but Oh so fun!
♡ 1. Dream vacation- Sweden... I've always wanted to go. Our family heritage stuff...
♡ 2. Self Portrait - Yes my children draw better than I do!

♡ 3. Kids are doing right now? Sleeping thank heavens. Livvy's is blurry but I didn't want to wake them up! The other 2 are sleeping as well! It's so hot in Lane & Livvy's room! Do you like the white marks on the wall that would be the joint compound filling in little holes thanks to Eliza and whatever she used to hit the wall...
This does not look comfy to me at all!
♡ 4. Closet? - My side. I just cleared out 5 garbage bags full of clothes that I don't wear anymore too small! Some I've had for a really long time like before I even got pregnant with Emma or even met Joe! They are now GONE!!! Up on the shelf I used to have my "good" deals free stuff and then just good coupon hunting stuff. It's all packed now! I still need to go through the rest of this junk. Some of the stuff in that blue tote I've had since my college days... Should be fun to go through.
Joe's side of the closet! He needs to go through his stuff now...

♡ 5. My favorite room - The front room (when it's clean)...

♡ 6. My favorite shoes - So comfy...

♡ 7. Laundry room - Folded clothes, my last load in the dryer and then a couple of shirts drying.

♡ 8. Bathroom? The kids bathroom which has always been dubbed as Emma's bathroom since she was the only one that used it FOREVER!
Our bathroom. A little more on the manly side of things.
♡ 9. Sink- I still need to do dishes... I love my deep sink though...

♡ 10. Fridge - I love my fridge too. Joe's dad fixed our ice maker so we now have ice again!!! I love it!!!

That's it! I know it's scary but just remember that we're moving and packing and everything is a big old mess!!!





19 comments:
WHOOHOO! you did it! your house looked great! and totally lucky with the moving excuse. then there is mine ultra nasty! awesome on the ice maker working! cute shower curtain in Emma's bathroom.
What a fun tag! I might have to do it one of these days.
I KNEW Julie would covet that cute daisy shower curtain! Love your deep sink! That would be awesome. Your self portrait is lovely too! LOL! You are so lucky that Grandpa came and did all that patching for you! Super fun!
Oh, cute sandals too!
not bad... not bad at all! quite tidy, since you are packing and everything.
Your place is cleaner then mine is when we get ready to move. Way to go. I love the positions you find kids in when they sleep, how can they sleep in some of those? Tuesday sounds good. Call me.
Looks pretty good for a family in the process of moving. You have a nice home. Have a good day - Kellan
I LOVE this. How fun!
What a fun tag-
this was a fun one!
aren't kids cute when they're sleeping, even if they look like they're really uncomfortable!
I'm tempted to actually do this one as nearly the whole house is clean!... fun to read/see. Thanks for sharing.
It was fun wasn't it? I have to say after photo-ing my closet and really looking at it, I have tons of clothes to get rid...so why am I sitting here?? That daisy shower curtain is really cute. I think my sister wants her wedding like that.
mel... the new look... hard to read...
You always have the best tags!!!!
What a great tag! How fun!! I love it!
All the pictures look great too! Good Job!
That self portrait is priceless. So cute!
What Fun! Wow! I think things look great at your house.
I like this meme! But I don't think I could do it now since I've seen it twice and would clean first :)
Love your self portrait!! Hope you are still finding time to pack and all that fun stuff.
I came back to see the pics now that I am NOT on dial up. hehehahah I laughed at the eggs being on the top shelf, I wonder why that is. hhehehaha J/K
How fun! Thanks for sharing. Love the bright shower curtain.
Post a Comment