Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

FUTURE PHOTOGRAPHER

Emma took my camera downstairs. Something I didn't know until she came back up with it. She was taking pictures she said. She also said that some looked stupid so she just deleted them. I didn't even know she knew how to delete them and I'm glad that she didn't delete some of the other pictures that I had on there. This is what I found on the camera...
I don't know what the heck she's having Lane do in this picture...
I thought this picture was cute.
I actually really like this picture too. Not to bad for a 7 year old. She gets them to smile pretty good. I'm lucky if I can do that. We just need to work on the way she like to "pose" them though! Mostly that one of Lane! :)
Lastly, yesterday I was putting on some hand lotion and Eliza decided she wanted some. When ever I put lotion on I take my wedding ring off and put it between my teeth so it doesn't get cruddy. So when I looked over at Eliza this is what I found...


Her little bear ring that she got from the Dr's at her last appointment! Oh yeah and we're having some major wind storms here! Our neighbors tree blew over roots and all! Hopefully the electricity says okay. The kids are all out of school as well today because of wind advisories and it's dang cold. Pretty good snow drifts going on too.

10 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Your right, Emma did do a good job with the camera. Look like the kid might have a promising future.

More wind? Please keep it by you guys. We're getting blasted every weekend. Either snow or wind or both. Is it June yet?

AutoSysGene said...

Oh, I forgot to mention, this blog background is GREAT!

Kellan said...

Adorable - all those pictures! See ya. Kellan

tchutchins said...

I love the pictures! Can't wait to have your kids in sunbeams! We will have a blast! Teija

Are You Serious! said...

I was wondering who the other sunbeams teacher was going to be! I guess they're breaking up the twins so I'm not sure which one you'll get. I think it's Lane but I can't remember now. Hopefully she or he is good for you. :)

latree said...

Emma's a great photographer, the rest are great models!!
and I love fergie!!

Rachel Berry said...

Wow Emma did a great job! Love this red print background paper. It's so ME! I think I need it.

:)R

Are You Serious! said...

The paper was a freebie... I love it too it has that toile look. If that's how you spell it.

jennwa said...

Those pictures are great. She did a wonderful job.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Good pictures! How funny about the ring, I do the same thing!