Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 21, 2008

♥ Temple's I Love...

I'm stealing Gayle's recent post on Temples!
I thought it was fun to see what Temples she liked, why and what they meant to her!

The Temples that I've been INSIDE are as follows...

Portland, Oregon Temple

Boise, Idaho Temple

Seattle, Washington Temple... Joe and I were married here.

Jordan River Temple... Gayle was married here.

Cardston Alberta Canada Temple... This was our temple district when we lived in Great Falls, MT! It's so beautiful, well they all are but I loved this one!

Salt Lake City, Utah Temple

Nauvoo, Illinois Temple... When Joe's brother was married.

Billings, Montana Temple... When we lived in Great Falls.

Columbia River, Washington Temple

Logan, Utah Temple

Those are all the ones that I've been INSIDE

These are the ones that I've seen on the outside but haven't gone INSIDE.

Bountiful, Utah Temple

Idaho Falls, Idaho Temple

Winter Quarters, Nebraska Temple

St. George, Utah Temple

Oakland, California Temple(My Mom and Dad were sealed here)

L.A., California Temple

Long list I know but they are beautiful!

Temples that I LOVE and want to visit SOMEDAY!!!

San Diego, California Temple (I've always loved the look of this temple)

Washington D.C. Temple (I love the look of this one too)

I love the diversity of them all!

35 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

How could you have not seen the Spokane temple?!? You've seen everything around it.....

(I got married there so I am biased. And it is in the back of my parents stake center)

Gayle said...

copy cat! j/k :)
wow! you have been to alot of temples! we will have to take a trip someday and go to San Diego! It is a beautiful Temple! I love it! I really like the Bountiful Temple too very pretty! I think it would also be fun to take a "temple trip" and visit a bunch of temples. maybe someday.

Rachel Berry said...

They are all so beautiful! Portland is my fav. mostly because we were married there. ;)

So what's going on with the houses?

SuperCoolMom said...

Those are the most beautiful places on earth!

Claremont First Ward said...

I love the diversity of them as well! All so beautiful.

Tinabean said...

They are all so beautiful & peaceful.
I was sealed in the Salt Lake Temple.

Summer said...

That is so cool you've been inside so many temples and have just seen so many. I think I've only been inside three and have seen four!

latree said...

I'm get kinda confuse. what is the definition of temple? I thought it was a holy place for buddhist or hindu or some other religions. such as Borobudur, Pagoda in Myanmar, or Inca's temple...
those one Logan in Utah even looks like a Masjid (mosque).

those are all great buildings...

KATE said...

I love to see the Temple! (I know I'm original huh?) but I do, I love how beautiful they are, all of them are...
I was married in the Jordan River Temple too! That's funny, not many people get married there.
I love your list!

raising4boys said...

Those pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing...a handful of them I have never seen what they looked like. It's neat how they are each unique.

My list wouldn't be nearly that long. (and mostly Utah temples ;))

My grandma framed a picture of each temple she had been inside and hung them on the wall in her guest bedroom.

mrsmckracken said...

San Diego is definitely worth it...the most beautiful celestial room on earth.

Leah said...

those buildings are beautiful!!!! It's nice that so many of them have personal meaning to your family

Crazymamaof6 said...

very cool! you have been to TONS of temples! I've only ever been in the MESA, AZ one. and to St.George, Utah, and Los Angeles! i don't travel or move ever.

Genny said...

I always love looking at the pictures you have at your blog! Have a great weekend!

Tina said...

Wow, those are beautiful!!

love the new look!! :)

Gayle said...

love your new layout!!! wanna do mine! :)

4funboys said...

those are impressive!!

Anonymous said...

Love your new blog look! Gorgeous! I gave you a shout out, because I finally finished some of my bags!

Kaci said...

That was so fun! I've seen a couple of those in California. They are beautiful!

Jeanne said...

Nice layout!!! Cool idea for a post, I may have to steal it too sometime!

Anonymous said...

I love your new background, when do you wnat to hook me up again? I am ready for a change! Love ya!

latree said...

love the new look!

Anonymous said...

I've never been inside any temple. These are all beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I've never been inside any temple. These are all beautiful!!

Cecilia said...

What a great post....I love the temple!

Love the new look! What program do you use???

junglemama said...

Great pictures! Love your new look!

Leah said...

PS I like the new template!

Bex said...

Very cool post! It really is amazing how beautiful all the temples are its so hard to choose which one is my favorite!

Jennifer P. said...

You're quite the temple hopper aren't you ;)?! They're all so gorgeous---and each just seems to fit its surroundings perfectly! Thanks for all the lovely pictures to look at!

Jaime said...

They are all so beautiful. I don't really have a "list." This makes me think a little, which ones have I been to...?

Queen of My Domain said...

Wow, what a bunch of beautiful temples.

The Burp Cloth Babe said...

Neat post..also love the new layout! :)

Jenn said...

Wow I wish I had your list! I've only been in like 4--- tops! I love your new blog layout!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Just beautiful. I love the Portland temple, and I've always wanted to see Washington D.C. for real. This year, I'm hoping to get to go to the Boston temple. Fun post today!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

You've been in quite a few! I've been to Idaho falls, Billings, SLC, Seattle, Spokane, St. George and Manti. Great post!