Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 7, 2007

It's only been a MONTH!!!

We are switching from wireless to DSL and they finally came, after a month, however the Verizon phone line isn't working right so they have a repair order in for that and we probably won't have it fixed until next week. So we're still plugging away with wireless. But hey that's way better and faster than dial-up!

Olivia is spinning Lane & Eliza which is funny because her arms are so short that they get caught up on the twins legs.

I was going to take a picture of Eliza with her star scarf and Lane insisted that I take a picture of his Ernie toy. So I did.

Olivia was the first to be the "queen" and then Eliza. Emma was dressing the kids up!

Lane is the "king".

1 comment:

Rachel Berry said...

One of these day's your be riding the web via DSL. Wireless isn't that bad at least it's still fast. And Dial-up? What's that? :) Hopefully verizon gets their behind in gear & get's the line fixed. I don't really care for Verizon myself.....