Turns out they gave Joe the wrong schedule. So he won't be back until late Tuesday night instead of Monday night. But really what's 1 more day when you've already done 7. And for a BONUS he only have to go back to Boise for 2 day's instead of 5. So really I'm okay with this.
Emma starts swimming lesson's on Monday and she's so excited!
Emma starts swimming lesson's on Monday and she's so excited!
Have you ever wondered how many times you'd have to plunge your toilet to get toys out of it. Yes at the beginning of the week Eliza flushed who knows how many toys down the toilet. I did get one toy out and it was a set of 4 - 4 inch long 1 inch thick keys and they're attached with string so they wouldn't go down. I finally got them out but I've still had to plunge a couple times a day, most likely because there are more toys in there that are STUCK!!! Well the last time I had to plunge was this morning so I'm hoping whatever it was is free! What a pain and Joe hasn't been here to fix it for me. Olivia wanted to play on the computer so she pulled over the laundry basket and then brought a box over so she could use that to get on top of the basket. I thought it was cute. She was trying to type.





1 comment:
Livvy's hair is so long now!!! She definitely looks like her big sisters!!
Post a Comment