Okay again today wasn't to bad. I cleaned the whole house and it's so nice to enjoy it. We'll see how long I can keep it this way. I just need to be more strict with the kids putting their crap away. I scrapped tonight and all I can say is having to go back to 8 1/2 by 11, SUCKS... I hate it. In fact I didn't really scrap the pages I did. I just slapped pictures on paper and called it good. I just needed to fill up the rest of one binder and that's finished. So now I can have some real fun and start Eliza's 12x12 book. Here's the last page I did for Olivia, which catches her up with Emma & Lane. All I have left is Eliza. The sucky thing is that I'm still 1 year behind on everyone. Oh and 2 years behind on Eliza. So by the time I finish Eliza's I'll probably be 2 years behind again on EVERYONE. Does it ever end....... Sorry for the bad picture. But it really is a cute layout. Thanks to Rachel for taking the cute picture. A year ago! :) See I am far behind.
H...O...T... Hot, Oh my word it was so hot today the kids didn't even want to play outside. Although in my book 102 is to hot for anything. My sisters who lived in Arizona for WAY to Long would say that 102 is NOTHING.




2 comments:
Those little piggies are so stinkin' CUTE! Love it!
I love your page, now I need to crack out my new stuff and do some cute girly pages, SOOO cute!
Post a Comment