Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

♥ What THE...

Eliza just put a strap from a sandal in her mouth and yanked on it. Her bottom two teeth are now loose! What the crap? So I guess now I have to find a dentist here. Is there anything they can even do? This is the same girl that bit on Emma's "METAL" ring and ruined it! It makes me sick to my stomach. I'm a freak about teeth anyway.... ERRRRR....

7 comments:

Kelli said...

ugg, next year is school, that should help. hehe maybe only soft foods and they will tighten back up? with much prayer!

Kelli said...

ugg, next year is school, that should help. hehe maybe only soft foods and they will tighten back up? with much prayer!

Emy5 said...

I'm no help here. Don't know what to do. Lots of milk, maybe? Probably not! I just hope they tighten up again.

Rachel Berry said...

Not sure if they can do anything! But you never know. Usually if they are baby teeth the don't do anything as they will fall out later. Good luck figuring this one out.

The Muries said...

Caleb hit a chair pretty hard and knocked his loose. There wasn't anything they could do. They are firm now though. So yeah just have to watch it for a bit.

alisha said...

At least they are baby teeth! Hopefully they will tighten up with time.

Debra said...

I wouldn't worry about it unless they change color if they are baby teeth. We've had a TON of issues with baby teeth!