Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

♥ School is OUT...

...Well at least for Emma and only for a brief period!!!

Emma and I made this for Emma's teacher here in Oregon since we're leaving... Emma's last day of school is today. She's sad to leave but happy to move on and be with her Dad again. I got this idea from Rachel. Although I had to put my own little twist on it of course! Emma had fun picking out the pencils and then she wrote a thank you card and put it in the back of the vase.
I love the little saying: {teaching} is a gift of the heart ♥ !!!

16 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Ah Turned out cute! So I take it the house is finalized? Happy unpacking it will be like christmas again to see all your stuff.

Kelli said...

great way to teach your children to be thankful! and very cute!

SuperCoolMom said...

Really cute! Is it vinyl or a sticker? Love the color and the fun pencils you chose!

Genny said...

I hope it's okay if I copy this idea some day for my kids' teachers! Love it!

Jeanne said...

So this means that the house has closed???

If so...congratulations!!!

Kaci said...

That's really cute! I have three teachers in my family and they love getting cute gifts like these.

Tina said...

Yay!! Glad to know you guys get to reunite with Hubby! :)

Very cute gift!

Jaime said...

Way cute idea! I'm sure teacher will love it!
Yeah to be back with dad!:)

Leah said...

what a cute idea!!!!

raising4boys said...

Very creative. That's a lot of pencils! Does that mean you are moving very very soon. HOORAY!!

Bridget said...

Congrats on the move!!! I'm sure you are all excited. I can't imagine being away from my husband for 2 weeks let alone 2 months.

Love the pencil idea!

Summer said...

That turned out cute. how did you do the etching? or is that paper that you cut out?

Laura said...

I can imagine that getting your family back together and settled must sounds so good!

Cute gift!

KATE said...

That is such a cute idea! I love it!!

Debra said...

That turned out SO cute!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

How thoughtful of you. Montana is going to be out of school the 16th and 17th of OCT for teacher's conference.