Albies had their Double Coupons again so here are my deals...
4 - Post Grape Nuts - $1.49 each
2 - Post Honey Bunches of Oats - $1.49 each
2 - Post Raisin Bran - $1.49 each
2 Linsay Olives - $0.39 each
2 - Mc Cormick Food Coloring - $1.49 for both
1 - Finish Dish Detergent - $2.49
2 - bags Sargento Cheese - +$0.02
2 - Scotch Brite Scrubbers - +$1.01
3 - Dan-o-nino Yogurts - FREE
2 - Del Monte Fruit Chillers - $0.39 each
6 - Ziplock bags - $2.04 for all 3
plus I'll send in a 2 rebate forms to get a total of $10.00 back
2 - Angus Ball Park Hot Dogs - $2.49 for both
1 - Easter Whopper Robin Eggs (I needed a filler to make a deal go through...) - $0.89 Total Spent: $21.85
Usually I don't spend that much money on cereal but a $2.00 coupon was supposed to print out twice and it didn't, it would have been $0.75 each but oh well...
On to Walgreens...
1 - Carefree pads +$0.01
4 - Tampax tampons - $5.47
2 - Always pads - $2.99
1 - ban deodorant $0.25
1 - Kotex U Tampons - +$0.01
2 - Tylenol Sinus - +$0.02
3 - Mead Envelopes - $0.99 each
3 - Hershey Bars - $1.38 Total Spent - $11.04
Which isn't all that great in my opinion... It should have been less however the checker and my opinion on how it was rung up different a little... I had some Coupons for Free stuff and she wanted to give me the cheaper on as free in stead of the more expensive one... I should have pressed it! but I did have coupons from last month so I didn't pay anything out of pocket for it... Lastly Target...
1 - Special K Bliss Bars - $2.39 each
4 - Special K Granola Cereal - $2.39 each
I used 3 - $1.00 coupons and 1 - $2.00
$11.95
coupons -$5.00
Total Out of Pocket=$6.95
Plus I got back a $5.00 gift card
________________________________
3 - Kashi Cereals - $3.29 each
used 2 - $1.50 coupons
used 1 (free) coupons - $3.29
1 target coupon for $1.50 off if you bought 3
$9.87
coupon - 7.79
Total Out of Pocket $2.08
_________________________________
1 - Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner $12.99
1 - $5.00 off coupon
Total Out of Pocket was $7.99
however I used this for the deal below...
and got 1 $5.00 gift card back
___________________________________
2 - Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet cleaners - $3.94
Used 2 - $1.00 off coupons
Total Out of Pocket $5.88
Plus I had a target coupon that if you bought 3 Scrubbing Bubbles Products you get a gift card for $5.00 so the shower cleaner above counted!
___________________________________
2 - Lip Smacker Chap Sticks - $1.49
Used 2 - $1.00 coupons
Total Out of Pocket $0.98
____________________________________
1 - Kandoo wipes - $1.65
Used 1 - $1.00 coupon Total Out of Pocket $0.65
____________________________________
1 - GE Energy Smart Light bulb - 2.99
Used 1 - $1.00 coupon
and one $1.50 Target coupon
Total Out of Pocket $0.49
________________________________
GRAND TOTAL Out of Pocket $24.32 BUT
I got back $15.00 in Target Gift Cards so really I paid $9.32 for all of the above...
I would have paid more than that for just the Special K at full price...
Now I guess I'll start filling out rebate stuff which I hate!!!







1 comment:
Tried to get the automatic scrubbing bubble shower cleaner and they were out - I was there at 11:30 Monday morn. I saw about 10-15 women in the store with coupons and getting all the deals while I was there too. Frustrating, but oh well.
Post a Comment