4. Within driving distance, where do you like to go for a little getaway?
I have no clue! We haven't lived her long enough to find out!
5. Laundry detergent: liquid or powder?
Liquid all the way and if I could afford it I would buy Tide liquid with Bounce dryer sheets. I love that smell.
6. What does your spouse do around the house that you appreciate the most?
He cleans the toilets occasionally for me!
7. Do you converse with the grocery checker or pay and bolt?
Depends on how friendly they are. If they chat it up then yeah I'm going to chat with them but if they're quiet and cranky, no way I'm going to talk to them!
8. Have you ever had an MRI? (If you feel comfortable sharing why, please do.)
I've never had one... Although Eliza has had enough of them for the both of us!

















7 comments:
Yay! Bring on the flowers!!
Cute, cute pages...glad you were able to go!!
Cleans the potties?? That man rocks!!
Thanks for playing, my friend!
Your husband is one great guy.
Can't wait for pretty Spring flowers too :)
A husband who cleans toilets??? That's a keeper!!!...lol
Love the scrapbook pages!
cute scrap booking pages! Love the dirt face! :)
Fun stuff! Love the layouts you finished!
That's for sharing your layouts. It's always fun to see your scrapbook pages.
I'm so excited I can see my tulips coming out of the ground already. Yipee for Spring!!
jealous that you got the chance to scrap! haven't done it in ages... need to really REALLY need to though.
Post a Comment