I went to Target today and got some great deals!!! All of this for $2.61. I haven't been coupon shopping for quite a while. I've just been so busy working life have been a little crazy... It was actually FUN! :)
Garnier Facial Cleaner Wipes $4.74
-2.00 manf coupon and -2.00 target coupon
4 Curel Travel Size lotions $0.48 each = $1.92
-$2.00 manf coupons
2 Olay Bar Soap $4.00 each = $8.00
-$4.00 (BIGI FREE) coupon
2 UP Ibuprofen $0.99 each = $1.98
-$2.00 manf coupons
2 Excederin Extra Strength $3.59 each = $7.18
-$6.00 target coupons and -$2.00 manf coupons
4 U by Kotex $0.58 each = $2.32
-$2.00 manf coupons
2 Benefiber $5.49 = $10.98
-$6.00 target coupons -$5.00 manf coupon
Maylox $3.49
-$5.00 manf coupon
Would have spent: $40.61
Coupons: -$38.00
Total Out of Pocket: $2.61




6 comments:
I love target for that reason also, target coupons + manuf coupons. NICE
where do you find your coupons?
You inspire me! I never use coupons, but the savings you show are awesome. Thank you! (Hope you are doing well!)
I love a good score! I did a great deal at Safeway this morning and have been "high" all morning!:o)
I agree.
I looove Target.
My hands actually begin to sweat
when I walk in...the colors, the clearance rackes... I dont' know, but I loooove shopping there :)
I have to go Target today! I so wish I could use coupons like you do! I've tried and I get so excited but I've never been able to pull it off like you do! If we lived closer I'd come over and have you teach me!
Have a great day!!!
Hugs,
Steph
aka- Mommas Soapobx
Post a Comment