For Halloween we curled Emma's hair... I love it curled too bad it takes forever to do it! It's the only time they're able to wear make up so Emma gets so excited to have it on every Halloween!

All the kids!

Emma was a flapper! I wanted to buy fringe but dang it's expensive. Like $3 plus yard and it would take I'd bet at least 5 yards! I found her necklace at the goodwill for a dollar!

She's not allowed to wear dangley "big" earrings either so she was thrilled!!!

Lane as spidey...

Eliza was a witch... For her school party she was snow white and it was so cute!!! But I couldn't convince her to wear it again. So instead she was a witch!

and... Olivia as Cinderella!


Eliza started getting fever at the Halloween Party so we left just after the treating part and headed home. She had a 102 temp and wasn't feeling very well at all especially once the ear infection hit! We go in today to see if she needs so antibiotics! ...and our new furnace & a/c unit are being installed today and tomorrow... It'll be interesting to see if we save some money on gas now that it'll be the proper size and more efficient!




17 comments:
Great Costumes!
Hope you all had a FUN Halloween night!
awesome Halloween. bummer she got sick. hope she feels better soon.
WHoohoo for the new A/C unit/furnace.
So cute.
Emma's costume turned out so stinking cute, I love her hair! I can't believe the trim costs that much, I wouldn't have bought it either but it looks cute the way you made it anyway.
If you don't mind I might have to convince Ashlyn to be one next year.
fun costumes! So, you and Joe didn't get dressed up? We love dressing up!
They look great! I love flapper girls. I may need to be that one year.
Very cute! My daughter was the same thing as yours.
Emma's hair and make up look great!
I'm sure she'll be very happy when she's old even to wear it all the time. I remember being so excited and feeling so grown up when I was able to wear it. Now I'm happy when I don't have to go out so I don't have to put any on!
they are all so cute, Lane stands so straight just like bridger
i love all the costumes! i have a question for ya. how do you comment back on a comment. i figured i would just come to your blog to commect back cause i dont get it. you know how i am with computer stuff. no patience. so to answer the makeup comment, i just started adding color and it just came to be. i loved how it turned out. i rarely put on makeup any more but i think i will do those dramatic eyes when dew takes me out. i did learn that the darkest color needs to be above the eyelid more than usual and that you need to swish it up to the outer end of your eyebrow.make sure the inner eye and along brow bone is the lightest.i used a skincolor that was pinkish. then a light purple on lid, dark shiny purple for the swish, black eyeliner and a little sparkle in inner corner of eye. give it a try, you will be surprised how good it will look:)take a picture and send it to me:)
i love all the costumes! i have a question for ya. how do you comment back on a comment. i figured i would just come to your blog to commect back cause i dont get it. you know how i am with computer stuff. no patience. so to answer the makeup comment, i just started adding color and it just came to be. i loved how it turned out. i rarely put on makeup any more but i think i will do those dramatic eyes when dew takes me out. i did learn that the darkest color needs to be above the eyelid more than usual and that you need to swish it up to the outer end of your eyebrow.make sure the inner eye and along brow bone is the lightest.i used a skincolor that was pinkish. then a light purple on lid, dark shiny purple for the swish, black eyeliner and a little sparkle in inner corner of eye. give it a try, you will be surprised how good it will look:)take a picture and send it to me:)
Oh, they are adorable!!! Love her hair too. Such a beautiful girl. What great pictures of the kiddos!
Great costumes. I LOVE the flapper one!
they all look great!
wasn't that eliza, who thought she was a cinderella? :D
They all look so cute!
I love them ALL!! Great job :)
They all look so cute! So sorry about the fever.
Post a Comment