Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

♥ Apples and Eliza...

We've been trying to get apples dried. It takes about 5 1/2 hours to dry one batch so it's taking forever. I'm ready to just take the rest and make more applesauce. Although we did buy a peeler/corer/cutter and it's FABULOUS!!!

Heck Eliza even figured out how to use it. Not that we wanted her too she just helped herself!

I got this dresser for 5 bucks. Not bad and compared to what she had it's great! Her old dresser had 4 drawers but only 2 worked so it wasn't the most ideal thing! I still need to find some knobs for it though. It had some bright orange 70's looking knobs that were on it. Didn't really care much for those!

I love the little dresses on this rub-on...

I also finished her letters and mirror. I'm not sold on the mirror and castle where they're at...

Sorry for the blurry pictures... I don't have the best camera but it works for now! Eliza is home from school today she has a cold, her throat hurts and she said her stomach hurts. She wants to play with Livvy but I'm making her hang out on the couch and not do anything. Don't want her to think staying home is more fun than going to school!!!

7 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

I'm done with all my apples but somehow came home from my getaway with another box from Shauna. So I guess I'll make more pie filling...... Great that means I have to do more canning!

Stephanie said...

Are you putting them in the dehydrator? they look yummy! I still need me some apples! I want to make apple sauce and now the dried apples.

One of my rugrats are home sick today too. Actually all week. She has had the fever, headache, stuffy and then runny nose. then thought she was better and her whole body started hurting. Then next day sick to her tummy. She is on the mend I'm hoping she can return to school tomorrow. but I won't send her if she's not 100%, I don't want to spread the wealth! Hope your daughter is feelin' better!

Ciao Bella~

Debra said...

I am SO super jealous of all of ya'll with apples!!!!!!!!!! I miss that so much now that i dont have them available to can.

Bridget said...

I got a ton of apples and wanted to dry them but my kids actually ate so many of them (I'm surprised they aren't super sick) I don't want to waste the effort for the few I have left. Now you have me craving them though!

I love $5 dressers.

Bonnie the Boss said...

I love my apple peeler slicer!

latree said...

I'd rather go to a shop and buy the dried apple than waiting for hours drying it...
you are amazing doing such things.

raising4boys said...

The dried apples look yummy! Great snack too. Your rub-on projects are great fun. CUTE CUTE!!